Re: PROPOSAL: Communication to solve the dispute. (was: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 13:00, Robert Millan wrote:
> I propose an amendment to this GR proposal. The text is completely replaced
[snip]

How about we all just stop Cat Fighting, name calling, Pissing on others
parade, just put aside our personal differences and squabbles, and work
together to make sarge and anything to that end successful.

That means we actually need to communicate. That means courtesy is a
good thing. Also promptness is a good thing.

I believe *PROGRESS* in all areas that involve communication is
needed... including communication.

<voice style="Rodney King">

Can't we all just get along?

</voice>