Re: Description of tasks (was: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

Martin Michlmayr said:

> I've never tried to set up a buildd (only sbuild) but I've heard
> before that it's fairly complex and hardly documented.  Since you have
> obtained the knowledge and insights about setting up a buildd, have
> you documented this to make the knowledge available to everyone?  Or
> is this a shared secret only passed along within the m68k cabal?

Oh, geeeeez... now we have our own cabal! *oinkoink* *wobblewobble*

As DPL: when you believe that there is need of a buildd documentation you
shall have the power to delegate this task to some of your people. Or just
wait for a volunteer...

Remember: I learned my lesson that Debian is done by volunteers and nobody
can force me to do anything. :-)

--
Ciao...        //
      Ingo   \X/