Re: Stop the madness (Re: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

Daniel Silverstone <dsilvers@digital-scurf.org> writes:

> Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>> There certainly is a history of cases where only through a tantrum a
>> reaction was reached.
>
> Erm, Naah.
>
> What there *is* a history of, is cases where *despite* the tantrums
> being thrown, results were obtained by people sufficiently
> thick-skinned and dedicated to get on with things in the face of
> screaming complainants.
>
> Regards,
>
> D.

Culd we just do exactly that and get on with it? As ftp-master and the
person who writes billie you seem uniquely qualified.

Do you know what is holding amd64 back other than the LSB (which I
hope we explained) and mirror seperation concerns (which seem to be
moving along?)?

I'm sure the GR can be obsoleted emidiatly if you could shed some
light on the issue.

MfG
        Goswin