Re: Stop the madness (Re: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

* Matt Zimmerman (mdz@debian.org) wrote:
> Sure, I've been in the same situation.  However, I wouldn't be the least bit
> surprised that you would decline to do so if the questions and offers came
> from people who had been extremely public about what a jerk they thought you
> were.  I certainly wouldn't be so inclined.

(Un?)fortunately I don't maintain such a list.  Not for myself, and not
for others.  This makes it difficult for me to be able to clarify
between "$x is ignoring the question because $y asked it" from "$x is
ignoring the question".  If the question itself is asked in a jerkish or
what-have-you way I'd be less inclined to respond.  If it's asked
decently, and esp. if it's on a public list, I think I'd respond
regardless of who it was.

	Stephen