Re: fighting spam || avoiding spam

Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT> wrote:

> On Jun 05, Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> wrote:
>
>> We could obfuscate just the email addresses in From: fields. Just because
>> there are many ways to do it wrong does not mean it may not be done right.
> Again, this does not noticeably stop spam.

Spam filtering does noticeably stop spam but unfortunately still not
enough - and it is not free, it suck mail server resources. What could
be best than avoiding the  spammer to get the addresses, can you tell
me?
$

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |