Re: debian open source study

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 07:29:12PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

 > So, rather than translating the comments you'll get from us to
 > German, why not write the whole thing in English. You're allowed to
 > do that at any EU university, as far as I know.

 It depends on the University, Department and specific kind of work
 actually (e.g. some institutions require a "Diplomarbeit" to be written
 in German).  I haven't been following the thread closely, so I don't
 know exactly what kind of work this is, but given that is is for the
 4th semester, I guess this is some sort of Praktikum.  Just go ask your
 tutor or, if applicable, Professor if you are allowed to publish your
 report in English -- just tell them that given the nature and topic of
 the report this would allow a wider number of interested parties to
 read it.

 Marcelo