Re: debian open source study

of course we will publish the results under any license you like. but please keep in mind that we are only in the 2nd term and the primary goal for us is to learn and so the benefit will be appropriate (beside the study results will be published in german language). I hope you're still interested :)

and our mailing list (we chose to setup a mailing list, no forum) will be ready by next week. I will inform you then.

cheers & thanks