debian open source study

Dear Debian Developers,

I'm sorry that this is no technical topic, but I couldn't manage to post on the debian-project mailing list and really need to do that today somehow.

We are a group of Software Developers (commercial, not open source), additionally studying Communication Sciences at the University of Vienna (Austria) and want to make a small (we are in the 2nd term) qualitative study about Debian Open Source Developers and their motivations. We are planning to build a forum and like to discuss and find out about the motivations of becoming an Open Source Developer. Our project has not started yet, but we have to pretest our plan, thus we need to find out if anyone and how many of you would be willing to make a little contribution in our future discussion forum and help us finish our small project. We hope that at least a few of you are willing or even interested in discussing - it's not really a hell of work to do for you and any contribution would be appreciated.

Please notify us if you would be willing to help.

Greetings and many thanks in advance,
Peter Weishapl, Gunther Schenk and Roland Janda

p.s. If there are enough people answering this mail (about 5 should be enough for us) we will publish a link in the debian mailing lists, inviting people to the discussion forum.