Re: dh_installdocs ignores package.README.Debian

> In order to install a README.Debian, you need to have a
> debian/<package>.README, that is, without the Debian, in your debian dir
> You might want to ponder a wishlist bug against debhelper to also accept
> <package>.README.Debian

dh_installdocs.1 actually says that it will accept both debian/README.Debian
and debian/<package>.README.Debian.  FWIW, I use both of these forms in
various packages I maintain, and it works just fine.

(and btw, the manpage *doesn't* say that it will accept
debian/<package>.README, though I haven't tried it myself.)

Ben.