Re: Status requests for GFDL talks

Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net> writes:

> 	Without this type of communication, "testing the [fishing]
> line", how are we to know that Something Is Being Done?

Well, you can ask our representatives if it becomes necessary
(e.g. before important decisions that touch the subject of the
negoations).

I think that this is completely sufficient.  I'm willing to wait while
Mako still sees the potential for changes.  We should trust him in
this matter, as he's our representative.

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: atlas.cz, bigpond.com, di-ve.com, hotmail.com,