Re: Social Contract GR's effect on sarge

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 11:48:48PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> >> Working on it.
> >>
> >> Http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/Position_Statement.xhtml.
> >>
> >> Comments welcome.
>
> > Mako Hill is the official delegate in this matter.  Maybe you could
> > get a status update from him?
>
> 	What makes you think I have not tried?

I haven't received an email from you about the GFDL since October.

I have been contacted directly by several developers and have tried to
answer each of them with status updates that say more than I can say
publicly without risking compromising the progress of the
negotiations.

In fact, you told me last fall you weren't interested in having this
information privately.

Regards,
Mako

--