Benj. Mako Hill wrote:

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 06:00:15PM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
Mako: any comments about the state of the GFDL talks (eg. whether
they happened or not)?

Basically, the ball has been out of Don and my court for months and
we've been expecting some sort of public announcement from FSF for as
long. The DPL, Don and I have been in good touch with the FSF on the
issue. They have not been able to wrap up the process on their end for
a number of reasons (SCO being one big one I'm sure, but there
are others).

In the last week, Lawrence Lessig has joined the board of FSF, so I would suspect that he would have some impact with regard to their legal stance. He and Eben would have their heads together, which would give further cause for delay. Especially considering that Lawrence is on the Red Hat board, so SCO would definitely be on the agenda.
Regards,

David.