Re: native packages

I won't say anything useful here, but simply add a "Me too!". I would
say the following two statements always hold:

	version contains '-' implies not Debian native (i.e. orig/diff)
	not (version contains '-') implies Debian native (i.e. tar.gz)

If either of these fails, I think lintian/linda should definitely
complain. Can anyone think of a counterexample?

Cheers,
Shaun