Re: native packages

Hi,

probably just a corner case, but for packages that happen to have no
useful .tar.gz.orig (either because it is distributed as
.zip.foo.rar.uuenc.gpg or because a lot of stuff has to be removed for
legal reasons), it should be ok for the maintainer to just make one
.tar.gz file, and not to "invent" a diff. As a compromise, a
debian/not_native file to stop lintian/linda from complaining is ok I
guess.

(And maybe a debian/really_native for a debian-native package whose
maintainer - for some wired reason - prefers to have a
.diff.gz/tar.gz.orig source package)

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner