docbook-mathml (or w3-dtd-mathml) don't leave to install gnumexp: possible bug

Hi,

Recently I installed numexp 0.9.0 with checkinstall (./configure, make, su,
checkinstall make install) in my Debian Sid. No problems. But when I tried to
install gnumexp 0.8.0 I received an error with DTD:

gnumexp-0.8.0$./configure
[...]
checking for perl5... no
checking for perl... perl
checking for gconftool-2... /usr/bin/gconftool-2
Using config source xml::/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults for schema installation
Using $(sysconfdir)/gconf/schemas/ as install directory for schema files
checking for public "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0//EN"... found.
checking for system "http://www.w3.org/Math/DTD/mathml2/xhtml-math11-f.dtd";...
not found!
configure: error: The XHTML plus MathML system identifier is not registered.
Please install the MathML DTD.
$

The problem is solved if I install the xhtml-mathml-svg-dtd-2 package (another
time with checkinstall (su, checkinstall make install)). See
http://numexp.sourceforge.net/downloads.html page.

I commented it to Gustavo (gustavo AT users.sourceforge.net) in a previous
time, and he said me that it could be a possible bug but that the Debian
bugzilla is too complex. So I mail you for that.

I think that it's useful that anyone fix this bug (the code of numexp DTD
package could help you) if it's.

Regards,
Xan.

PS: My versions of packages are:
ii  w3-dtd-mathml          2.0.0.0-1              Mathematical Markup Language
V2.0 DTD
ii  docbook-mathml         1.0.0-2                Extension to DocBook XML for
using MathML markup