Re: m68k arch falling ever behind
* Roman Hodek (firstname.lastname@example.org) [040325 18:55]:
> > Erm, not really well working for todays problems anymore. There are
> > better distributing schemes than that one w-b uses.
> Which ones do you suggest?
A combination of different criteria:
- Automatic recognization of build-dependencies (w/o need for any
buildd for action before going to build-dep)
- The current ones are really good
- Packages with lot of dependend before packages with less, weighting
depended ones in dep-wait even more.
- For architectures with more than one buildd: Memory and speed of the
buildd is taken into account, i.e. slow buildds don't get heavy
> IMHO dpkg, e.g., is more important to rebuild than some kde prog :)
PGP 1024/89FB5CE5 DC F1 85 6D A6 45 9C 0F 3B BE F1 D0 C5 D1 D9 0C