Re: more overly-generic package names from gnustep

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 02:35:16PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> I don't object to using alternatives, though (which I've just noticed
> you said you were going to start doing); that makes it reasonable.

Ah, that's a comfort.  I do it via dh_link now, which will break as you
described.  Therefore the alternatives for GNUSteps apps "viewpdf" &c.
are (1) give them the names, (2) deny them the names, (3) give them the
names now and make them use alternatives if people complain in future,
(4) make them use alternatives now.

I'm going to do (4).

Thanks Colin!