Re: spam closes Debian bugs!

Quoting Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org>:

> * Julian Mehnle (lists@mehnle.net) [040313 13:10]:
> > Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> > >
> > > If you restrict closing of bug reports:
> > > Who should be allowed to close bug reports? Only the maintainer? Only
> > > DDs? I think both of these options are essentially a non-answer.
>
> > Only DDs, the maintainer, and the reporter -- if his initial report
> > was signed.
>
> Come on. You're trying to fix a problem we don't really have. Please:
> If it is not broken, than don't fix it.

There IS a problem! I don't always GET the bug report in the first place,
so why shouldn't I miss the CLOSING(s) as well!?

> And: There are some non-DDs who do just great QA-work. You don't want
> to exclude them?

Noone said we would. And if we 'design' the closing in such a way that
we're excluding SPAMMERS, but noone there's no problem in changing the
BTS...

Either a 'Closes: ...' header/part of the body or ANY signed mail will
work to exclude spammers.
--
explosion SEAL Team 6 strategic cryptographic quiche SDI Qaddafi
Khaddafi South Africa NORAD killed Honduras bomb spy Panama