On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 11:06:55PM +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> At the moment the buildd system is rather fragile: multiple architectures
> have single points of failure both WRT machines and WRT administration.

*shrug* You can say that all you like, but my experience over the past few
years has been that the buildds are working very well; and the graphs back
that up. Certainly there are failures now and then, and not everything is
built for all architectures within minutes of the source being uploaded,
but that's simply not a design requirement.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.
           http://conf.linux.org.au/ -- Jan 12-17, 2004