On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 01:43:44PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:
> > > I would.
> > Good thing you're not a developer and thus don't get any say, then. This
> > sort of brow-beating isn't appropriate conduct.
> Come on aj, when you have 20 jobs and all suffer because you don't
> have enough time isn't it then time to give up one of them.

No, that's the time for other people to offer assistance you can use. If
they're not able or willing to do that, well tough luck. Offering
assistance that they don't want isn't particularly valuable, complaining
about it is counterproductive, and attacking the people for not doing
what you want is unacceptable.

> Also he is a user so you are working FOR HIM. You should jump at any
> wish he has little geene. :)

No, I'm not working for him at all. Perhaps you'd like to show me the
employment contract and the pay slips that indicate otherwise?

If you want to help, there are plenty of ways. If you're only willing
to help in some particular ways that aren't desired, go setup your own
distribution with our blessing.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.