> On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 10:45:39PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > >If they can't put up a few buildd's, I'd hardly call that grounds for
> > >replacement.
> > I would.
>
> Good thing you're not a developer and thus don't get any say, then. This
> sort of brow-beating isn't appropriate conduct.
>
> Cheers,
> aj

Come on aj, when you have 20 jobs and all suffer because you don't
have enough time isn't it then time to give up one of them.
Esspecially one where there are trained people offering to take over
or at least help in doing it?

Isn't that even more important when the security of debian is
suffering because the other jobs steal time from that?

<mean mode>
Also he is a user so you are working FOR HIM. You should jump at any
wish he has little geene. :)
</mean mode>

MfG
        Goswin