Re: Soliciting "I need these everywhere I go" package lists from Debian admins

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 02:20:28PM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:

>   One thing that I've not seen mentioned is 'screen'.  That's essential
>  for me, as is 'deborphan' for keeping track of unnecessary packages.

yeah screen IS essential, anyhow I successfully use aptitude in place of apt-get
and deborphan looks unnecessary if you use aptitude from the beginning (you
don't want to manually mark "auto" each lib or package or so, do you?) (no
flames about s/apt-get/aptitude/)

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi
GNU/PG key: 6B79D401

How do you feel about women's rights? I like either side of them.
-- Groucho Marx