Ilanot In Israel - I.I.I.

Ilan: «I think that the people of Israel, and the Jewish people as a whole, are a wonderful people,»

«We have wonderful people in Israel. I think it is very, very important to preserve our historical tradition, and I mean historical and religious traditions.»

Sharon: «What do you see from there that we don't see from here?»

Ilan: «We see the earth, which is beautiful,»

«I call upon every Jew in the world to plant a tree in Eretz Israel during the coming year. I would like to see at least 13 or 14 million new trees planted in Israel exactly one year from now, on the anniversary of the [Columbia] launching. Here in space we are keeping busy and I would like to thank everyone.»

Exodus » Bo 12:2

I.I.I. is People Having Planted Their Tree In Eretz Israel on the Anniversary of the Columbia Launching.