Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 12:40:06PM -0600, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > I guess someone from a culture with a caste system would believe that:
> > It is justified to sneer and think inferior certain people.
> > We don't buy that shit here.
> <plonk>

I've noticed that and the "Godwin" (with no mention of nazisim anywhere
*near* being invoked, unless the phrase "hate speech" implies nazism, in
which case I have quite a few people I'd like to plonk) have been
invoked then the other side is making absolutely unjustifiable

Real good arguing there.