Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 10:31:53AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 05:23:39PM -0800, Nunya wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 04:12:56PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> > > Because Christians are the people who primarily take offense at this sort
> > > of thing in the context that we were discussing in this portion of the
> > > thread.
> >
> > That's another opinion expressed as a generalization.  I think you
> > better quit while you're ahead.
>
> It seemed inductively valid, but easy enough to disprove.  Anyone care
> to provide a counter-example?  Do any non-Christians wish to express
> personal discomfort or offense with the names I proposed?

Muslims and Jews also believe in demons.
Witches believe in demons.
African nature-religionists also believe in demons.

Face it dude, you're hatred and unfairness towards one specific group of
people is shining through.  I don't think this project is so enlightened
after all.