Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 05:19:28PM -0800, Nunya wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:19:46PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> >
> > I believe that if you cared to do the research on Usenet and mailing list
> > debates of this kind, my statement above is defensible as fact on rigorous
> > statistical grounds.  But I don't care enough to do the work to prove that
> > to you.  :)
> That is not much of a proof, it's just a reassertion of your statement,
> simply asserting it to be true.  Until you research it, you don't know
> it.  You only believe it.

You've rejected both inductive and deductive arguments, so I think it's
clear that you will accept no path to the stated conclusion.

You're welcome to your dogmatism, but don't be surprised if no one else
cares to share it.

G. Branden Robinson                |    Men use thought only to justify
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    their wrong doings, and speech only
branden@debian.org                 |    to conceal their thoughts.
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |    -- Voltaire