Re: The term "Custom Debian Distribution"

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 21:16, Andreas Tille wrote:
> [BTW, declaring that SkoleLinux as "no CDD" ... is one of the most
>  impressive derivatives of Debian, but it just does not (yet) fall under our
>  definition.]

So we have:

    Debian, parent project & parent GNU/Linux Distribution

    +-- Debian Related Projects (external/ non-official)
    |   |
    |   +-- (which may create) Derivative Debian Distros

    +-- Debian Subprojects (official/ internal)

        +-- (which may create) Custom Debian Distributions

            +-- (which may provide) CDD "Flavours" on/after install

If there is a need for other terms (eg. metadistro, whatever), please
speak up/ add them in now if you are so inclined - carpe diem as they
say.

cheers
zen

--