Re: search-citeseer_0.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> writes:

> The Social Contract say: The focus is the user. So, to enduser is more
> easy provide two packages and he can choice what to do.

I disagree. Forcing the user to spend to much time micromanage which
stuff he wants is not to the bennefit of the user. Neither for the
unexperienced user nor the power user.

It is bad practise to split packages just because it is posible to use
some parts of the package.

--
 Peter Makholm     |     If you can't do any damage as root, are you still
 peter@makholm.net |                                          really root?