Re: Quote: Debian and Democracy at Advocato.org

Thomas Hood, 2003-10-08 22:00:17 +0200 :

> On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 21:25, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
>> I think this should be clearly discussed.
>
> Just to prevent any confusion I'll just point out that
> the rant you quoted was authored by Eray Ozkural.

I'll add that since I posted [1], [2] and [3], I got exactly one email
from Eray, [4] (the very day I posted [1]).  I am not aware that
anybody else in Debian has heard any news about fixed packages coming
from him.  I'll probably continue my monthly reports for a few months,
unless people yell at me for wasting a few kilobytes of their
bandwidth a month.

I don't feel like creating an account and getting familiar with
advogato just to post a reply (there's still nothing personal between
Eray and myself), but if anyone with some status there wants to
cut-and-paste my prose, feel free to.  I'd appreciate if you sent me
the link if you do :-)

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2003/debian-mentors-200307/msg00252.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2003/debian-mentors-200308/msg00263.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2003/debian-mentors-200309/msg00317.html
[4] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2003/debian-mentors-200307/msg00264.html

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Death *was* hereditary.  You got it from your ancestors.
  -- in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)