Re: boot problem : snort starts too soon

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 20:04, Oliver Kurth wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I think something like this in the init script would suffice:
>
> No, the most elegent solution is to disable the init script and start
> snort somewhere in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/.

I modified the init script too, but starting it from /etc/ppp/ip-up.d is
better.
Shouldn't it be easier if snort's configuration asks you if you want to
start it from /etc/ppp/ip-up.d ?
It'd be a great improvement for ppp users.

--
Timothy                              ,''`.
                                    : :' :