Re: boot problem : snort starts too soon

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 04:03:38PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 08:04:35PM +0200, Oliver Kurth wrote:
> >
> > No, the most elegent solution is to disable the init script and start
> > snort somewhere in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Oliver
> >

> Better still would be to get those literal carriage returns the hell out
> of your messages to this list.  Yuck.

I am really sorry...

I use pico here in mutt, and if I press accidently some button, it writes
text like this, without printing A BIG FAT WARNIN, THAT YOU ARE JUST
MAKING AN IDIOT OUT OF YOURSELF.

When I saw my mail, I wanted to hide under some huge rock...

Greetings,
Oliver

--
  .''`.