boot problem : snort starts too soon

Hi,

Could it be possible to start snort at a later time in the bootprocess?
I'm asking this because ppp starts S14 and snort starts S20.
Point is, pppd call <provider> takes a couple of seconds to negotiate an
ip with the ISP so snort doesn't have an ip on ppp0 when it gets called
and fails to start every single time.

I guess I'm not the only one experiencing this ;)

greets,

--
Timothy                              ,''`.
                                    : :' :