Re: non-DD contributors and the debian keyring

Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@tuxfamily.org> wrote:
[...]
> Of course, I could (and have) uploaded my key on public servers, meaning
> that other Debian member could check than a given mail with my address
> desserve the trust they habitually give me. But those guys would have to
> configure their email specifically on people like me[*].
[...]

Most of us won't need to change the configuration of their MUA/gpg,
having a MUA that tries to verify sigs automatically and a gnupg that
automatically fetches GPG-keys from the nearest keyserver is a pretty
standard, vanilla setup.
                cu andreas