non-DD contributors and the debian keyring

Hello,

I just wondered if it would be possible for non-developper contributors to
Debian to get their GPG key in the Debian keyserver.

This would help people like translators which can hardly become DD (since
they do not have the required packaging skills). One of the most fundamental
point is that currently, DD is very very strict about who can upload to the
source and the packages, but when I submit a translation to someone who do
not speak french, he have to trust me.

This trust relationship would be eased if I could sign my mails and
contribution with an easily available key. I mean, I do have a key signed by
some DD, but since my key is not easily available, that's not easy for the
DD I collaborate with.

The main issue is that I guess we would need a new keyring for that (along
with the ones listed in /usr/share/doc/debian-keyring/README.gz). I guess it
could be named contributor-keyring.

Thanks, Mt.

--
There is enough for the need of everyone in this world,
but not for the greed of everyone.