Re: non-DD contributors and the debian keyring

Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@tuxfamily.org> wrote:
> I just wondered if it would be possible for non-developper
> contributors to Debian to get their GPG key in the Debian keyserver.
[...]
> This trust relationship would be eased if I could sign my mails and
> contribution with an easily available key. I mean, I do have a key
> signed by some DD, but since my key is not easily available, that's
> not easy for the DD I collaborate with.
[...]

No need to get Debian involved. Upload your key to the normal
keyservers [1] and it *is* easily available.
         cu andreas

[1] For example x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu which seems o be more relyable
than x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net. - Nevertheless they are supposed to
synchronize with each other, but you can upload to both of them for
good measure.
--
Hey, da ist ein Ballonautomat auf der Toilette!
Unofficial _Debian-packages_ of latest unstable _tin_