Re: non-DD contributors and the debian keyring

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 06:46:34PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [2003-08-20 10:31]:
> >
> > You can also apply as a NM for translation work. You don't need to
> > maintaine a package or know much about the packaging system for
> > that. You get different task&skill tests.
>
>    V I P   Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@tuxfamily.org>

Exact. I *did* apply. I'm even pretty well advanced in the process.

$ LC_ALL=C gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv-keys E145F334
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

This is the ID of my key, available from www.keyserver.net and signed by 2
DD. Did I mess something up ?

Shouldn't Debian make sure that work submition from non-DD contributor are
signed, just like it does for the work submition from DD ?

Bye, Mt.

--
Dans un pays d'extrême droite, On y parle beaucoup de Dieu, parce que ça
fait longtemps, qu'il a quitté les lieux.