Re: non-DD contributors and the debian keyring

* Goswin von Brederlow (brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de) wrote:
> Usually the sponsor looks everything over so signing is not realy
> neccessary. Of cause if you have the same sponsor repeatetly he might
> want to just check your signature and sponsor the changes blindly
> knowing you did good work in the past.

This should never, ever, ever happen.  We have the NM process for a
reason and sponsoring things blindly goes completely around it.  If
you're having to alot of sponsoring from someone then I think the
appropriate action would be to drop a mail to the appropriate people
informing them of this.  If you point out the sponsored uploads you've
had to do and the additional work you're having to do which will be
removed once the NM becomes a DD I expect things might move a little
faster towards that.

	Stephen