Re: better make a standard for /etc/*/*_not_to_be_run

>> Bernd Eckenfels <lists@lina.inka.de> writes:

 > I realy dont like abuse of a "default" directoryx for system local
 > config.  Otherwise i like this schema, it is like irix was doing it,
 > and as redhat is doing it with sysconf.

 Which is the thing I hate about IRIX and RH, you can't do this:

 $ /etc/init.d/foo start

 because /etc/default/foo says it should not be started.

--
Marcelo             | "He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them
mmagallo@debian.org | something to aim at."