Re: libraries being removed from the archive

Ok, sorry for being rude in my previous mail.

I understand the general problem that you are facing with KDE and
will try in the future to announce upcomming soname changes.

Concerning the removal, I don't really see the point of not removing
older libraries from unstable. Most of the time, rebuilding the package
is enough to fix the UNINSTALLABLE problem.
My understanding of what you want is some kind of direct upload to
testing which is not the intented purpose of unstable.

Btw a new libgphoto2 is comming soon ;-)

Christophe