Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 07:37:49PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Another good argument for Vienna : being central in Europe, it is
> close to the most eastern countries of the continent...which could
> help our friends from Eastern Europe to attend the conference more
> conveniently....

Being central in Europe, it's also close to the most western, northern and
southern countries on the continent which could help our friends from
Western, Northern and Southern Europe attend the conference more
conveniently.

Please, let's decide based on facts rather than some hopelessly obsolete
sympathy for the so-called Eastern Europe(TM).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.