Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria

Quoting Sebastian D.B. Krause (krause@sdbk.de):

> > July in Vienna!  More power to you!
>
> Well, but then try not to be on the same date as LinuxTag 2005. :)

But close to it would be a good idea also. Dunno whether LinuxTag
happens on a week-end or during the week, but it would be ideal to
have Debconf one week after LinuxTag (so that people attending LT
could come at DebCamp in the between).

And, I definitely vote for Vienna. Wonderful city which I could easily
convince wife and kids to plan a visit to...which could excuse a
week-end geeking for myself just in the neighborhood.. :-)

Another good argument for Vienna : being central in Europe, it is
close to the most eastern countries of the continent...which could
help our friends from Eastern Europe to attend the conference more
conveniently....

Gerfried, I guess you're crazy but this is a great idea.