Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria

> > I have coordinated some Free Software conferences in Mexico, and I know
> > I can easily get some universities to host us. Mexico is quite a cheap
> > country, so that would be a very good point for us.
>
> Oh, by the sounds of how DebConf 3 went, I figured Tijuana would be the
> first choice... ;)
>
> Me, I'm not picky.  I'm in favor of conferences, wherever they're held.

Tijuana?!

Being curious... What would you expect to find in Tijuana?

The cities along the border are the most ugly and insecure places in
Mexico. I have only been to Nuevo Laredo once, and it scared me - And a
friend from that area told me it is among the best :-/

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23