Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria

Joshua Kwan dijo [Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 09:51:03AM -0700]:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 01:32:39PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >  Why Vienna, Austria?  Because it is a quite central place in europe,
> > it isn't that expensive like Oslo, and I also want to be able to visit
> > a debconf myself, of course ,-)
>
> Feh, we need one in the States... I'm totally raring to go to a debconf
> in the states, but there is a severe lack of $ (and parental permission)
> with regards to going to one in europe :(

North America is much bigger than The States :-)

Next Debconf is scheduled to be held in Vancouver, Canada. Some people
were talking me into proposing Mexico for a future Debconf, but I don't
think it would be that good an idea until we had some more developers in
the country, but... Maybe for 2006? :-)

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366