Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 19:39, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info):
>
> > So we found a location for DebConf 7, too? :)
>
> Or 2 Debconfs a year ?

I don't think that would be a good idea. It will split the whole thing,
because especially people that attend from far away will decide to come
to one of them only and you don't get the same atmosphere then.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk
--
It is wrong always, everywhere and for everyone to believe anything upon
insufficient evidence.