Re: logging out a ssh-user

Hi, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> Because it is fixed in upstream CVS and I have not merged the patch into
> the Debian package,

If it's fixed in the next upstream release I would also set the Upstream
tag.

> or because I have other changes pending which are incomplete.

Personally, I deal with that by cvs-or-whatever-ing a new working tree, or
(for more complex changes) there's branching.

You're free to work the way you work best, of course. For me, however, a
new bug tag for "long-term-pending" would feel like a cheap excuse for not
being organized enough to keep my bugfixes straightened out. (Umm, I think
I need to emphasize that this is me personally, and not to be construed as
a put-down on anybody. OK?)

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
Today is the first day of the rest of the mess.