Re: debconf 2005 in Vienna, Austria

Gerfried Fuchs (2003-07-29 13:32:39 +0200) :

> I'd like to start organizing the debconf for the year 2005 in
> Vienna, Austria.

Cool :-)

> P.S.: It would be more than helpful if someone can write a report
> about this years debconf for the events page that we can take a look
> at to see how to make it right ,)

  I talked to Andreas and Tollef in Oslo, and they seemed to agree on
the idea of a Organizing-a-Debconf-HOWTO, written in collaboration
with Joe Drew and possibly Thierry Laronde.  Let's see if/when that
happens.  I suggest a project on Alioth, so that stuff can be
maintained by a team: the HOWTO, code for a registration site, name
tag templates, asking-for-sponsors letter templates, etc.  And
suggestion tracking via the trackers.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Et c'est tellement plus mignon de se faire traiter de con en chanson...
  -- in En chantant (Michel Sardou)