Re: Future releases of Debian

Hi, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> Why NOT?! If nobody volunteeers to make the crap ready, why should
> others *without hardware and any other motivation* care about?

I was talking about flames, not about reasonable discussion. The borders
between these two are unfortunately somewhat fuzzy, sometimes.

> If nobody volunteeers to make the crap ready,

Umm, using that word puts your mail firmly into the "flame" category,
especially for readers who actually care about Debian supporting these

Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
"When it's time to stop living, I will certainly make Death my number one
		-- Terry Pratchett (The Last Continent)