Re: NM non-process

Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org> writes:
> with.  The MIA problem is significant enough that NM might be the only
> way to tackle with it seriously.  That means taking time to examine
> applications.

BTW, has anybody done any research into what types of package
maintainers tend to go MIA? I would be especially interested in a
percentage of "old" style DD's, DD's who have gone through the NM
process, people going MIA while in the NM queue, and people going MIA
without ever even entering the NM queue. I'll try to do the statistics
myself if nobody has done it before.

--
*         '"I quote signatures" -Mikko Parviainen (at his .sig)'          *
*                        (Jari Juslin in his .sig)                        *