Re: Future releases of Debian

* John Goerzen

| On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 09:31:14AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
| > - XFree86 4.3
| > - Debian Installer
|
| How come this last item is *ALWAYS* on the list?  It seems that the
| installer breaks after each release somehow.

Because for the first time, we have actually sat down and _designed_
an installer, instead of just throwing one together in a hurry, piling
hacks upon hacks.  Hopefully, d-i should be fairly easy to get working
with sarge+1, sarge+2 etc, unlike boot-floppies.

So, this item should eventually go away, though not for this release.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-