Re: default MTA for sarge

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 09:47:01AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> i find that very hard to believe.  perhaps you haven't read the documentation
> thoroughly.

What documentation? If there was a comprehensive user guide for Postfix,
I would be using it very effectively today. But exim4's is better, so i
stick with that. I want to know what I'm doing!

"Notice that, written there, rather legibly, in the Baroque style common
to New York subway wall writers, was, uhm... was the old familiar
suggestion. And rather beautifully illustrated, as well..."

       -- Art Garfunkel on the inspiration for "A Poem On The Underground Wall"