Re: default MTA for sarge

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 09:47:01AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> i find that very hard to believe.  perhaps you haven't read the documentation
> thoroughly.

What documentation? If there was a comprehensive user guide for Postfix,
I would be using it very effectively today. But exim4's is better, so i
stick with that. I want to know what I'm doing!

-Josh

--
"Notice that, written there, rather legibly, in the Baroque style common
to New York subway wall writers, was, uhm... was the old familiar

       -- Art Garfunkel on the inspiration for "A Poem On The Underground Wall"